June 16, 2009

Doc Appointment

I met with my new Doctor today in Lewistown. I really like her...she is very personal. I am going to ask for a tour of the Labor and Delivery next time I go over there.

I gained only about 1/2 lb. in 3 weeks, my BP was 102/66 (wonderful to hear) and I am measuring at 30 weeks...pretty much right on. Very good appointment. Dr. Bennett is going to do up an OB profile and have it done when I go back on the 7th of July. She thinks maybe at this point that the contractions I have been feeling are NOT braxton hicks, but the real thing. Probably aren't doing much in progression, but we will see. I need to start keeping track of them and how often they are occurring just in case.

All in all, a very good day, but I am wiped out. Will keep you updated as we get closer....almost into the single digit countdown...WHOO HOO....it is just flying by.

No comments: