Yesterday was the Bazaar at the VFW...Shelby and I had been looking forward to it all week. (Sad I know, we have no life-LOL) She bought a couple of BEAUTIFUL hair things that a local
Craftster made (she does an awesome job)...one a headband with a flower on it and the other a ponytail holder with a flower on it. She even spent her own money (even thought I paid for half of it too for her, but she wanted to pay for it "with my own money!!") I ended up buying a new purse (gasp...so hard to believe isn't it-LOL) and a new wallet to go with it...I figured it would be my Christmas present to myself. We had a good time--Shelby really liked the Chicken Noodle Soup, but the Pumpkin pie was the best she said. Alexis was in her stroller since I knew I wouldn't be able to contain her for very long....she was rather upset by the end that she wasn't able to walk around like Big Sis was, especially after lunch.
Then, last night we went Trick-or-Treating in town...we started out a little after 5:00 since it is a school night for Shelby and they would both need baths at night. We were ALL wiped out by 8:00 and headed home. Alexis was getting really tired and Shelby was getting cold. We didn't hit every place that we had wanted to, but the Girls still got a bunch of candy. Alexis even managed to get a Hershey's bar opened and sucked out some chocolate.....she ended up being the "mad cow" as Brad put it and Shelby and I realized she must be a "mad chocolate cow" at one point....it was fun! Here are a couple of pictures of our Girls...we had a wonderful time!
My Smiling Vampire
My Little Cow
What Goof Balls
Look at the Sisterly Love--a RARE moment
Got them BOTH looking!!
Thanks for looking....hopefully I can keep up with the Blog a little more, but no guarantees. LOL




1 comment:
Your girls' Halloween costumes are adorable! I especially like the little cow costume. They both looked cute.
I was exhausted after trick-or-treating too! Good thing it only happens once a year, huh?
Post a Comment