I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already--I just realized I don't have many pictures at all--OOPPSS. Proves that time does fly by.
We had a wonderful Holiday Season.....we went to my folk's house the weekend before Christmas. It was a wonderful time and the Girls had a blast. Shelby was disappointed that she didn't get to ride on Joker before we left, but we told her it was too cold to ride anyways. She had a blast opening presents and couldn't wait to get home to play with them. It was great to spend time with the family and have us all together. Then Christmas was spent in Billings with Brad's family. Ironically enough, Christmas Eve last year is when Brad and I found out we were pregnant with Alexis...after 2 pregnancy tests that is--it was a good feeling to spend it with her this year. We had a good time, but it may have been too long for all of us. I had an appointment for my thyroid that Tuesday and we stayed until Saturday. We were all ready to be home, but had a good time. We all received wonderful gifts and are grateful for everything.
For New Year's my folks are coming to Jordan to celebrate and early Birthday for Shelby. I am really looking forward to having them here....if only I can get my house cleaned!!!
This Holiday Season has been wonderful and we are looking forward to another wonderful one in 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment