July 8, 2009

33 week appointment

I can't believe how fast time in flying...Baby McWilliams will be here in no time now. It seems like just yesterday we found out!! LOL

I had my appointment in Lewistown yesterday...my friend Marisa went with me too as she had a Chiropractor appointment also. She is exactly 4 weeks behind me, so we have been comparing experiences. It was a great day to spend with her and I had a blast---we were both VERY tired when we left Lewistown though.

Baby is measuring right on and LOVES to squirm around...no wonder I hurt so much. When Doc started measuring with her tape, Baby was in a vertical position somewhat lower down. When she started finding the heartbeat, the little squirt was a movin' and a shakin' and was laying sideways....thinking she may be on the smaller side like Shelby was too. The heartbeat was anywhere from 143-150---it was hard to find over my heartbeat too & all the squirming. I did not gain any weight in the 3 weeks and my BP was 116/72 (still low, but a little higher for me, but considering the stress that has come up it is understandable).

Overall a very good appointment, next time I will get pre-registered for the Hospital and get that all ready. The next one is on the 29th of July, then I am going to take the rest of the week off and go to Great Falls to see my Aunt Patty who will be visiting from Alabama and also my BFF from college who will be in GF for the State Fair. Figure it will be the last time before baby shows up that I can go home (fingers crossed that nothing happens before then).

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Got a name yet?? I am not getting the email notifications anymore...hate to miss any important news!

Anonymous said...

I wish I never gained weight during pregnancy like you! I gained 45 to 60 pounds each time with mine, lol. Hope you guys are doing good and enjoying the summer. ;)

Marisa said...

It was a good day, wasn't it? Thanks for letting me go with you!