I have to laugh though, my cousin put up pics on her blog from the snow and sledding in Alabama that they had this weekend.....looked a lot like here too, but is more rare there! Hope you enjoy them Natalie!! Love ya!
March 3, 2009
Spring is around the corner
This weekend was a great weekend....Saturday was chilly so we bummed around--wasn't supposed to do much...just rest and drinks lots anyways. Then Sunday was gorgeous. Brad decided we would go out and pull Shelby in the sled. She had a blast....we even started up the snowmobile and went sledding with it in the yard....what a blast! Shelby was scared to do the snowmobile ride at first, but once I did it, she got on with me and had a blast. The rope eventually broke though, so we called it quits. Here are some pics I got...didn't get any on the snowmobile...was holding on for dear life around the corners LOL!
I have to laugh though, my cousin put up pics on her blog from the snow and sledding in Alabama that they had this weekend.....looked a lot like here too, but is more rare there! Hope you enjoy them Natalie!! Love ya!
I have to laugh though, my cousin put up pics on her blog from the snow and sledding in Alabama that they had this weekend.....looked a lot like here too, but is more rare there! Hope you enjoy them Natalie!! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
How fun! Like your new background, and I found mine for now, and later!
Post a Comment